Coconut Chocolate Cookies
This Delicious Coconut Chocolate Cookies recipe will definitely bring a smile to your face and they are also very easy to make.
- coconut flakes - 2 cups
- bourbon vanilla - 1/2 teaspoon
- maple syrup - 3 tablespoons
- coconut oil - 3 tablespoons, melted
- coconut milk - 5 tablespoons
- Chocolate fillings
- cocoa - 40 g
- maple syrup - 50 g
- coconut oil - 50g melted
- lemon peel
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill the muffin model plate with coconut mixture and place in the oven heated at 180 degrees (Celsius) for 10 minutes.
- Finish the cookies with a chocolate dressing / filling.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden.