- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 2 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Serving Size: 2 servings
Grilled Aubergine with Garlic and Tomatoes
Fast and easy to prepare aubergine (eggplant) slices, which are roasted on the grill and seasoned with spices, olive oil and lemon to garnish.
- aubergine (eggplant) - 4
- tomato - 4-5
- olive oil - 4 tablespoons
- garlic - 6 cloves
- onion - 1
- lemon juice - 1 teaspoon
- pepper - freshly ground
- basil leaves - fresh
- Lay aubergines on a grill and roast them slowly for 20–30 minutes until they are soft inside.
- Lay a peeled onion, scalded peeled tomatoes and peeled garlic on grilling bowl and grill for 10-15 minutes.
- Then chop tomatoes, put them in a bowl, add chopped onion and garlic, oil, salt and pepper. Add lemon juice, chopped basil and toss.
- Cut grilled aubergines lengthways, open them up and fill with prepared tomatoes.
- Eat with toasts or with meat.