Potato Muffins with Vegetable
These potato vegetable muffins are the perfect way to satisfy the daily dose of culinary experience and hunger – they’re also great for fast breakfasts and snacks or even quick lunch on a busy day.
- Peel potatoes, wash them and cut in smaller pieces. Sprinkle them in boiling salted water and boil until soft. Let cool off, then mix until smooth.
- Put potato mash in bigger bowl, add egg, baking powder, salt, flour and knead smooth dough.
- Wash broccoli, divide it into individual florets and scald them in boiling salted water. Then chill it in cold water and let drain. Clean mushrooms and cut them in thicker slices. Clean onions and chop them well.
- On pan heat 2 tablespoons of oil and brown sliced mushrooms with chopped onions on it and let cool off. Keep several slices of mushrooms for later.
- Add roasted mushrooms, onions and broccoli to dough and mix. Fill paper cups up to 1/3 with dough and press a slice of champignon into dough. Put them in hot oven and bake at 170 °C for 15-20 minutes. Let muffins cool off and serve.