- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 1541 kJ/368 kcal
- Serving Size: 4 servings
Sweet potato pancakes
Prepare delicious sweet potato pancakes for breakfast or dinner. They are easy to make and even the kids love them.
- sweet potatoe - 4 big sweet potatoes
- gouda cheese - 150 g
- thyme - 4 sprigs
- black pepper - 1 pinch, ground
- butter - 50 g
- garlic - 9 cloves
- sour cream - 150 g
- herbs - for garnishing (chive, parsley …)
- Wash and dry the potatoes. Grate the potatoes (do not peel it). Grate cheese and mix with the potatoes. Add leaves of thyme, pepper, and melted butter and mix well.
- Place a baking paper into a baking sheet or butter the baking sheet and place small pancakes in it. Put the cloves of garlic (do not peel) between the pancakes. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C for about 20-25 minutes, until the edges are crusty.
- Squeeze out the baked cloves of garlic and mix with sour cream. Serve with baked pancakes and fresh herbs.