- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 1459 kJ/349 kcal
- Serving Size: 4 servings
Tartar from green asparagus and avocado
Tartar from green asparagus and avocado is a meatless version of the popular dish.
- Cut the ends of the asparagus and peel it down halfway. Put them into the boiling water for 3 minutes, then drain and cool with ice water. Asparagus will remain beautifully green.
- Cut them into slices (leave a few uncut for the decoration) and put them in a bowl. Remove the kernels from the avocado using a spoon. Cut avocados into cubes, sprinkle with lemon juice and add to bowl.
- Cut the tomatoes into halves and remove the soft pulp. Cut the remaining part into cubes and add the chopped shallot, chopped capers and estragon leaves to the bowl.
- Flavor with oil, vinegar, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Cut the baguette into slices and bake them. Serve tartar with baguette and asparagus. Decorate with the estragon and capers.
If you like the Tatar, then you must also try the vegan version of this delicious dish. This Tartar recipe is made from green asparagus and avocado.