- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving: 4
Vegetable - Courgette Baked with Buckwheat
- Pour boiling water over rinsed buckwheat and stew until soft.
- Gradually add small amounts of water if needed.
- Simmer on low flame, stir occasionally. Let boiled buckwheat pap cool off. Then mix it with milled meat.
- Cut bacon in small pieces, brown it on pan, then mix with cold buckwheat mixture. Add mashed garlic, ground pepper and salt.
- Peel courgette, dry it, cut longways in half, gouge soft pulp out and cut in slices 1 cm wide. Scald courgette in salted water and let drain.
- Lay buckwheat mixture and courgette slices in buttered baking mould and bake in hot oven at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
- Before end of baking, pour salted beaten eggs over top and finish baking. Serve with tomatoes and celery leaves.
Add to Favourites